- Innovative design catches food dropped from the sides and from the front leg compartments
- Saves you from crawling around on the floor wiping up mess after every meal
- Prevents damage & stains on your carpet or other flooring
- BPA-free, Non-toxic, Recyclable, FDA approved food safe material, allowing you to re-use caught food or keep it for another meal (no more germs from the floor)
- Easy to clean, durable construction means you never need to take it off after a meal. After the meal, simply wipe it down in place and get on with your day!
- Re-use the same Catchy for all of your children.
- Also acts as a foot rest* - babies generally eat better when their legs are not flapping around *(depending on height of baby)
- Catchy is a better alternative to messy mats and splash mats
Note: Catchy is a highchair accessory (highchair not included.)
Easy to clean!
Compatibility"Classic Catchy" style fits:
- IKEA Antilop, TARGET Snacka, KMART Anko Prandium High Low, BIG W Childcare Uno, MOTHERS CHOICE Breeze, COSCO Canteen, 4BABY Flatfold highchair, Baby Solutions Quadro & ALDI Mamia (Only the ALDI Mamia with 4 metal legs).
- Stokke Tripp Trapp only.
I absolutely love the Catchy! It was easy to set up, has been so helpful in not wasting food, and saving my back for clean up! 1000% recommend!
(Picture before the mess!)
This is my 3rd baby and I was dreading weaning as the mess (especially with baby led weaning) is immense but The Catchy has been a game changer. I have constant lower back pain and bending to the floor is so hard so it’s so handy to have the mess contained and higher up. The cat who likes to eat dropped things is less impressed!
This is just a wonderful product, I’m now able to let baby explore with food and don’t have to mop every single day. She is able to pelt the occasional item over the rim but that just her adventurous problem-solving nature, the majority of the food is caught by the catchy and its so easy to wipe out ready for the next meal time.
My husband is an older dad, so the catchy saves his back from having to bend over and pick up our daughters spoons and toys five million times a day. Super convenient, and our floors don't need to be scubbed under her highchair daily either. Plus, it's a useful shelf for things like her toys that she plays with in her chair. While I ummed about spending this money, it has been worth it. Very glad we made the purchase.