- Innovative design catches food dropped from the sides and from the front leg compartments
- Saves you from crawling around on the floor wiping up mess after every meal
- Prevents damage & stains on your carpet or other flooring
- BPA-free, Non-toxic, Recyclable, FDA approved food safe material, allowing you to re-use caught food or keep it for another meal (no more germs from the floor)
- Easy to clean, durable construction means you never need to take it off after a meal. After the meal, simply wipe it down in place and get on with your day!
- Re-use the same Catchy for all of your children.
- Also acts as a foot rest* - babies generally eat better when their legs are not flapping around *(depending on height of baby)
- Catchy is a better alternative to messy mats and splash mats
Note: Catchy is a highchair accessory (highchair not included.)
Easy to clean!
Compatibility"Classic Catchy" style fits:
- IKEA Antilop, TARGET Snacka, KMART Anko Prandium High Low, BIG W Childcare Uno, MOTHERS CHOICE Breeze, COSCO Canteen, 4BABY Flatfold highchair, Baby Solutions Quadro & ALDI Mamia (Only the ALDI Mamia with 4 metal legs).
- Stokke Tripp Trapp only.
Wish I had this with my other children! No more getting on my hands and knees after every meal to pick up food. 99% lands in the catchy and keeps my floors cleaner for longer 🤣 I will recommend this to anyone who listens 🤣
I have twin girls, and as you can imagine when it comes to meal time it's double the mess. I bought a "splash mat" for under their high chairs but it wasn't big enough because of two high chairs and I was constantly cleaning things up off the floor. At one point we were getting little bugs coming in through the dog door trying to get the crumbs. I had to figure something out, and I'm so grateful to have stumbled upon the catchy in my search. They are amazing! Rarely does anything reach the floor. I usually just wipe down after feeds and then do a good rinse off 1x a week with the hose. Everyone that sees it when they come over think it's the best idea and we couldn't agree more! Thank you for making meal time a little easier!
Cleaning the floor used to be such a daunting task after each feed (which feels like they eat all day long!) love not getting on the ground to wipe up the food off the Catchy!
After having my 3rd child (with an 8&6 year gap) I had forgotten how much mess a baby makes when they are learning to eat, and this time I’m not returning to work so I’m 100% in charge of all the mess this time, and boy is there a lot. It also saves the cups being thrown and smashed open on the floor! You’ve saved my sanity at meal times!